Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pictures!!!






What a little doll. We can't believe how big she has gotten. Hopefully we are looking to travel in about 25 days. Thank you all for your continues prayers for Ally's new birth certificate.

2 comments:

bluethenpink said...

I still love the 2nd one the best!! I love the look on her face!! OMG I just read that she is 21 pounds....is that right??? Miss A is 24 pounds LOL and she is 4.....ok so either your beautiful baby is a chunker or mine is a feather LOL!!! How funny is that! of course Miss has has quite a few inches on her LOL I can't wait to hear that you are bringing her home!!! I will pray for a call next week for you!!! :O)

Megan said...

You have a very cute little girl! Glad to hear things are going good! I am also happy I was able to help you. Remember: Always stick to it, don't ever give in or you have to start all over!