

We are still experiencing delays. All adoptions are suspended for 30 days and no one knows for sure when the 30 days actually started. PGN promised to release the files on May 14th for those that have completed their birth mother interviews (we have not yet) surprise, it was another lie. We pray that this political hostage situation will end very soon so all of the children can come home.
Ally is doing good. She is up to 15 pounds 8 ounces and is 26.5 inches long. I love to see her smiling. What a gift this photo is and could not have come at a better time. Hopefully it won't be long before we are taking our own smiley face pictures of her.
3 comments:
aawwww she is soooooo cute!! We are still praying for you and all the children that are waiting to come home!!! :O) WOW 15 pounds that is great!! I think Miss A was 15 pounds at 14 months LOL!! Hey did I tell you she finally grew a half inch....only took her 2 years LOL!! {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Could you ask for a more beautiful smile - tell her daddy he is gonna have to fight the boys off :) I am praying this goes quickly for you!
She's beautiful Jenn! I hope you get to bring her home very soon!
Post a Comment