
Can you believe it, she is five months old already. It has been three months since we saw her first picture. She is even more adorable than she was in the last photo (no parental prejudice here, lol).
She is still just a little bitty thing at 9 pounds 12 ounces and 23 inches long. We are told her health is good and she is reaching her developmental milestones. I am pretty sure the milestones established in Guatemala are quite different that the standard milestones here in the United States. We will soon find out first hand. Our paperwork is still in PGN, we are still praying for it to get out of there with a positive stamp very soon. We are looking forward to the next step in the process called orange. Orange is when the United States Embassy grants approval for the second dna test to be completed. We will get Orange once we have the NEW birth certificate (with our last name on it) and her passport. In the meantime we will be doing some spring cleaning and landscaping (where our bushes died) so if any of you want to come over and help with that you are more than welcome. Thanks for all of your well wishes and prayers.
2 comments:
awwww she is soooo cute!! I am so happy that things are starting to move again!! I didn't know about the "orange" issue...the only color we ever had to wait for was PINK!! I can't wait to hear that she is on her way home!!
Oh and as far as your bushes go sorry your on your own there LOL :O) he he he!
She is sooo adorable Jenn! Let me know when she is closer to coming home so I can make her a new blankie "on the house". Congratulations that the wheels seem to be turning again!
Post a Comment